|HOW TO COPY FROM A WEB PAGE TO A EMAIL|
Back to Viking Travel
|This works when you are in windows
format. I don't know about other computer formats.
I know this is very elementary to some of you but, all of us started here once. It is a mystery until someone shows us the trick.
1. Highlight the part of the web page that you wish to copy to the email. back to webpage
2. Hit ctrl, with the little finger on the left hand, hit c, with the index finger of the left hand.
3. Move the cursor to the area on the email email@example.com that you wish this information to be moved to. Have it blinking on the page then.
4. Hit ctrl, little finger again, and this time - hit v, with the index finger on the left hand.
5. You now have the information on the email.
6. Please type in the answers and send it on to Viking Travel for your discounts on local motels and special trips.
Happy Traveling and Welcome to Solvang, CA.
We welcome your business.
PS: Ctrl a will highlight the whole page and ctrl c will copy it - move the cursor to the area you wish to paste it and ctrl v will do the work for you.